Flash Gordon: The Full Story Posted on October 2, 2014January 8, 2024 by Kris Bliznick You may have seen earlier in the week how we finally finished our Flash Gordon restoration project. We just found some more pictures to show the extent of the project. Enjoy! This is what it looked like when we got it. Obviously, the red had to be repainted. Someone had made some earlier “restoration” attempts on the paint on the cabinet. Here’s the playfield before we started work. It wasn’t that bad, really, but we wanted to make it look extra nice. We did a little touchup, and then the clearcoating process began. To help keep everything level, we detached the upper playfield, then attached everything to an old set of rails. This made clearcoating a lot easier! Emperor Ming in all his glossy glory. Here’s the finished game. This one turned out really well. Enjoy it, Michael!